Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Midnight In Paris

PROJECT ASSIGNMENT: Create a movie poster and DVD cover for the movie Midnight In Paris using only original images.

I combined two photos that I took. Inside the street lamp is a picture from a church in New Orleans and the street lamp was taken here in Athens. I printed out the image of the church and scanned it into the computer several times to create an "old vintage" look to the photo. I inserted the church photo inside the lamp because New Orleans has similar qualities to Paris. I chose the lamppost because they are timeless to Paris and Paris is known for being beautiful at night when everything is lit up. I added the whimsical stripes because they represent Owen Wilson's character in the movie, he's very peculiar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment