Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photoshop Collage

PROJECT ASSIGNMENT: Create a collage in photoshop using found objects.
I really enjoyed choosing random objects for this project, items ranging from treasured jewelry to rocks and leaves. This is the first time I've ever used photoshop and I've really developed a love for it. The endless possibilities that you can achieve with it are just simply amazing to me. I look forward to continuing to explore it's many features. This piece is a tribute to my dear grandmothers. After scanning my objects into the computer and picked which ones I would use throughout my piece. I went with my Grandma Wolff's hankie, a locket I made with Grandma Hibner's picture, one of my hair clips, and one of my earrings. At first I wasn't too thrilled about the kaleidoscope look that was produced but now I really enjoy the repetition. As my first photoshop piece, I really love it.







No comments:

Post a Comment